In 2014, the first Genetic Centre in the Baltic States and Northern Europe was opened in Latvia where it is possible to get in-depth genetic examinations.
iVF Riga Genetic Centre meets all requirements of quality standards ISO 9001:2008 recognized worldwide. The clinic has also been successfully certified in accordance with ISO 15189:2013.
We are leaders in the introducing of various innovative technologies, and all the services that are listed in our product range are carried out on-site in our laboratory, and for each analysis you will receive a clear explanation and advice. For some tests, state funding is available - see Pricelist.
- Genetic consultations;
- Oncologist-chemotherapist consultations;
- Preimplantation genetic testing of embryos at the chromosome and gene level (PGT-A/PGS and PGT-M/PGD);
- Molecular genetic testing – thrombophilia, PAI, non-invasive determination of fetal Rhesus factor in pregnant women, testing for the Fragile X chromosome syndrome, testing for determination of AZF region microdeletions of Y-chromosome, HLA typing, KIR typing, genetic testing of missed abortion material; Genetic testing of hereditary cancer; testing for inherited recessive diseases;
- Genetic tests for the complex examination of female/male infertility (Female/Male Fertility Tests);
- Genetic passports for the newborns.
We are a strong team with top-class specialists, we have a modern laboratory with high-tech equipment at our disposal, and all our work is dedicated to helping you in different life situations.
Your Genetic Centre team